Thursday, May 17, 2012

glad text thursday

If you remember last week, I introduced my Glad Text weekly feature...
for those of you just joining, reversing, noticing, etc.
here's a little flashback to my feel-sorry-for-myself-even-though-life-isn't-so-bad
meltdown

New Music
 remember when I was a winner? my CD has arrived! and it is so soothing.
I heart acoustic music, windows rolled down, beautiful weather.

Beautiful Weather
the weather has been AMAZING. I am trying oh, so hard, to be more active, so on my lunch breaks I go for a little walk around campus

this guy
for his sense of humor, and need to buy anything sports related



being an aunt
I absolutely adore my niece and nephews. I will be the first to say I'm a bit obssessive. Even though I am far away, I sure am thankful for technology nowadays.
happy belated SECOND birthday to my princess of a niece :)

 

Peanut Butter
I have been in quite the mood lately. Pretty wicked, to be honest. But, it is super therapeutic to look back once a week and realize what I am GLAD about, and what I should be thankful for.
peanut butter.
I am a bit obssessed with Reese's peanut butter cups, ESPECIALLY when it's holiday season...
the christmas trees, the easter eggs
YUM.
so, when I ran to Walmart to get my yoga mat and resistance bands
(because, remember, I am trying to be more active)
I just HAD to grab a box of the 98 cent reese's pieces.
<i don't think that makes sense, active meets chocolate, but let's go with it>


What are you GLAD about this week?!

No comments: