Saturday, February 12, 2011

vacation.

Destination: Brighton, MI:

first things first. A stop at MacArthur's bakery for a vanilla cake donut and a large diet coke.

Now you see it....
Now you don't!



the kitchen where I would cook and bake every day. 
(not at all. i threw away the batch of cookies I attempted to make. oyy!)

hahaha the infamous pig.

that ultrasound. at about 6 o'clock. Yup, that's me.

all. week. long.
Dad's man cave.

my favorite part about the whole house: dad's <3 CD collection.


Now before I began to browse through this book... We ate a little breakfast at
The Breakfast Club:
OMG. Need I say more?
I just love this veggie scrubber! How cute?

Mom showed me a pretty basic meal, for a rookie like me...

pork tenderloin, potatoes, cherry tomatoes
yum! 

Watching the Bachelor :) 

Salad another night.  

mmm Mom's cookies!  




No comments: